Location: Located in beautiful downtown Burlingame
Our shop is in a free-standing building with a private courtyard on the newly redesigned Burlingame Avenue, in Burlingame, CA.
Our family store has been on the avenue for over 30 years and is one of the premier men’s and women’s stores in the Bay Area. We are focused on luxury brands and a modern point of view. Clients enjoy convenient validated parking, access to public transportation, and eateries.
Staff positions offer a competitive salary, bonus structure and health benefits.
How to Apply:
Email your resume, along with a paragraph introducing yourself and 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include 3 reasons why we should hire you and 3 interesting facts about yourself.
Our growing boutique is seeking a Part- time or Full-time sales associate. You are engaging, excited about building relationships and wardrobes for our clients, are professional, have a great eye for detail and are able to follow. You are willing to wear many hats, initiate a project or task and are honest.
You'll be working in a visually exciting 5,000 sq ft boutique that is refined, engaging, filled with natural light, high ceilings and offers a relaxed environment. We pride ourselves in showcasing emerging designers from all over the world while balancing them with brands that customers know. We host special events, trunk shows with personal appearances by our designers and large fashion shows supporting various charities including; SF Ballet, PARCA.org, and Hillsborough School Foundation throughout the year. We travel around the world to offer a curated and edited point of view that differentiates us from the other stores.
Ideal Experience, Skills & Attitude
- The ideal candidate effortlessly builds relationships and knows how to help customers make fashion selections.
- Have a strong sense of style.
- Passion for luxury products and a desire to gain knowledge on an on-going basis.
- Understand the nuances of designer brands, their fits and how to fit your clients.
- Detail oriented with great follow through skills.
- Understands how to build a wardrobe for clients.
- Prioritizes daily tasks.
- Focuses on new clients as well as developing repeat clients.
- Prefer prior sales experience in high-end retail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide memorable personal customer service.
- Offer choices based on client needs, wants and preferences.
- Works as a team so that clients feel taken care of every time they shop with us.
- Greet customers as they walk in the store.
- Thank them for their time, even if they don’t purchase.
- Provide honest and confident feedback regarding merchandise style and fit.
- Consistently seek new product knowledge, to act as expert for the customer.
- Follow up on special orders.
- Send thank you emails or handwritten notes to clients.
- Willing to wear many hats, examples: checking in product, merchandising, securing a special order, helping with in store or off-site events.
What you’ll be doing:
- Photoshop production
- Image research
- Updates in an e-commerce platform
What you’ll be learning:
- How to present brands within a brand for a cohesive feel
- Image optimization